Sales & Project Management Internship
Wordsburg Translations is a leading translation agency in Singapore with its services offered to the Singapore's Government agencies & global brands.
We offer Translation, Localization, Transcription, Transcreation, Publishing & Voiceover services.
Who we look for:
Sales & Project Management Intern (With potential Full-time position)
We are looking for Enthusiasts who are interested in Sales & Project Management.
Below is what you will learn & perform during this period:
Engaging with potential customers, understand their requirements & drive conversions.
Work on the real time projects and assist in deliveries
Work in collaboration with our Account development, Project Management, Accounting & Implementation teams placed globally.
Assist in ad-hoc tasks including automation, Content creation, Publishing, Layouting.
Resolve customer issues
In addition to the duties specified above, you are obliged to follow all reasonable instructions of the Employer, the management of the Employer, or the designated supervisor.
What's in it for you?
Apart from attractive stipend, recommendation letter, you have an opportunity to land in a full-time position. You'll have the opportunity to interact with clients, making valuable contributions by taking part in sales campaigns, promoting our services and prospecting for new business. Hands-on individual and group projects will allow you to experience how your full-time career could evolve.
To round out your experience, you'll attend real time sessions with customers, project managers designed to teach you about our diversified group, and there will be plenty of opportunity to understand working environment with global resources virtually. Throughout the internship, you'll be supported by your manager, buddy and your recruiter to ensure you receive regular feedback on your work and help navigating the company.
You need to have:
* Business fluency in English and Chinese/Malay/Japanese/Korean/French/Spanish
* Demonstrated interest in the Sales, Project Management, languages and passion to work in customer services in a client facing role
* Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
* Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
* The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
* Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in sales & project Management
* The ability to work for 6 months from 1 Dec, 2018 - 1 May 2019
We'd love to see:
* Work experience in a Sales & Project Management role working with team placed globally
* Interest in languages
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you are a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.